ServersCheck CO2, VOC, & Temperature Sensor
The daisy-chained CO2, VOC, & Temperature Sensor will detect Lithium-ion battery gas venting to prevent thermal runaway and catastrophic fire events.
Viking Part Number: DAISY-CO2-VOC-TEMP
Designed for Battery Racks & Cabinets
With these unique daisy chained sensors, Lithium-ion battery energy storage systems (BESS) & UPS can be monitored 24x7 to detect gas venting events.
Using just one base unit and one IP address, up to 16 daisy CO2, VOC, and Temperature sensors can be deployed inside your UPS batteries or other BESS systems.
How to Daisy Chain Sensors
The DAISY-STARTER sensor connects to the the base unit (BASE-WIRED). Up to 16 additional DAISY-CO2-VOC-TEMP sensors can be connected to the DAISY-STARTER using simple RJ45 cables. This makes the device an ethernet-based CO2, VOC, and Temperature sensor solution to detect gas venting issues from Lithium-ion batteries. Integrates this system with BMS platforms using the Modbus TCP protocol. Or with NMS systems through SNMP GET and SNMP TRAPS.
– detects CO2 between 0–40,000ppm with a ±40ppm accuracy
– measures VOC levels between a 0-500 VOC index
– measures temperatures -10° C to +60 °C
– resolution of 0.1 °C
– with a ±0.8% accuracy from 15°–35° C
– only 1 IP address required for every 16* sensors
– more than 100m/330ft with optional DAISY-BOOSTER.
– compact plug & play sensor.
– designed for indoor use.
– steel enclosure.
– industrial grade.
– 0u rack, DIN rail or wall mountable sensor
– plugs into the base unit
– powered by the base unit
– alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
– integrates via Modbus TCP, SNMP, JSON with other systems