Releasing Circuit Disable Switch
The device consists of a stainless steel faceplate, green LED, amber LED, and a switch assembly.
The Disable Switch interrupts the releasing circuit of a VSH1230 or VSH200 clean agent suppression system to avoid unwanted discharge, e.g. during maintenance and service. A key is required to activate the switch. Activation of the Disable Switch provides a supervisory signal to the releasing control panel.
• Meets requirements of NFPA 72 and 2001
• Colored LEDs indicate system status
• Stainless steel plate mounts to single gang box
• RCDS-1: key removable in both positions
• RCDS-2001: key only removable in enabled position to comply with NFPA 2001
• Compatible with any 24VDC system