Fire Protection for Aircraft Hangars
Protecting hangars and the expensive aircraft and equipment housed inside from fire requires early and efficient smoke, flame, and heat detection, as well as thorough and effective suppression systems. It is essential that the threat be accurately identified so that false alarms do not trigger unwanted suppression events.
VIS Global Engineering Support Services Center
When you choose Viking Integrated Safety, you'll partner with our Global Engineering Support Services Center who will provide, at no cost to the customer, support and necessary resources to help with the design, installation, and maintenance of fire protection systems from beginning to end. Contact us to learn how we can help you get the best fire protection, with a cost-effective solution and rapid deployment.
VIS Aircraft Hangar Fire Protection Solution
- Smoke, Flame & Heat Detectors
- High Expansion Foam Generators
- Quick Response Sprinklers
- Oscillating Monitor for Low-Level Foam Dispersal
- 360° Grate Nozzle for Low-Level Foam Dispersal
- A/V Alarms & Switches
- FoamPak Foam Pumping Station
- Fire Alarm & Suppression Control Panels
- Foam Tanks