ServersCheck Base Gateway
Built-in features of BASE-WIRED version 5.1:
— onboard temperature sensor
— built-in web server
— fully responsive web interface for desktop, tablet or smart phone
— alerting via email, Slack, voice call or SMS
— Industrial protocols: SNMP and Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU
— Web API protocols on-board: JSON & XML
— Industrial IoT integration optional through MQTT or JSON (push)
— DHCP or static IP
— PoE built-in with optional 110-230v AC, +24v or -48v DC inputs
— ultra low power usage (< 0.5W)
— runs locally — no Internet connectivity required to operate
— stand-alone device: no software needed
— user configurable firewall for enhanced security
— 0U rack mountable
— DIN rail mountable with optional DIN Clips
— Universal mount on steel with optional magnets
— industrial grade: UL Listed, FCC and CE certified
— no PC required for the Infrasensing sensors to operate once configured
— no internet required for the Infrasensing to operate once configured
Key features of the SensorGateway
1) The built-in temperature sensor makes SensorGateway an ethernet temperature sensor for monitoring temperature. For higher accuracy, the temperature sensor is mounted outside the enclosure.
2) Not only a temperature monitoring system, SensorGateway can host external sensor probes that monitor the following: humidity, power failure, water/flooding and shock / vibration
3) Power Over Ethernet: the sensors no longer require a power adapter but can be powered through the network. Compliant with the PoE IEEE 802.3af standard. No PoE? You can have them with an optional power adapter (BASE-PWR).
4) SNMP & SNMP TRAPS: You can integrate InfraSensing's sensors with the Monitoring Software or Monitoring Appliance from ServersCheck. Using SNMP it also integrates with other management systems. Examples are as Nagios, MRTG, Tivoli, HP OpenView, Whatsup, Ciscoworks, Big Brother, Castle Rock, OpenNMS and more...
5) Modbus TCP: with this protocol, you can integrate the InfraSensing sensors into new Building Management Systems. This gives the facility team as well as the IT team access to the Modbus temperature sensor.
6) Modbus RTU: using the optional ADDON-RTU you can integrate the sensor platform thru RS485 with a Modbus RTU Master where the sensor platform acts as an RTU slave.
7) IOT: with the optional ADDON-LTE the SensorGateway can send the data of sensors to the IoT cloud platform of your choice. Using the JSON protocol, data is sent over HTTPS at a periodic interval that you can set yourself.
8) Industrial grade: the Sensor Gateway is made of industrial grade parts: from its steel frame to the components inside the box. The Sensor Gateway is designed to meet the CE industrial class requirements. On top of the parts and needs, the Sensor Gateway has been tested to operate without problems for a minimum of 48 hours in an environment at a temperature of 75°C / 167°F.
9) Web enabled: Through the built-in web server you can view the live status and manage the device. View screen shots here
10) Autosensing: When a sensor is connected to the SensorGateway, then the gateway will automatically detect and configure the sensor connected to it.
11) Stand-alone alerting: the sensors can autonomously generate alerts via email (SMTP) and SNMP TRAPS. No other software needed.