Fire Protection Solutions for Modular/Edge Data Centers
Modular & edge data centers are fully enclosed, self-contained compartments, which house IT/communication equipment that provides real-time autonomous processing of critical data for a wide array of industries. The configuration may be in the form of a small, unoccupied equipment enclosure, or a much larger, pre-fabricated, occupiable structure having one or more entry/exit doors.
Viking Integrated Safety works with you to develop an effective solution that reliably detects potential events while in the incipient stages of fire development and notifies personnel while initiating automated processes. Using agents safe for the environment and equipment present, the system rapidly extinguishes at the right moment and prevents reignition and spread.
- ServersCheck CO2 & VOC Gas Detector
- ServersCheck Thermal Imaging Sensors
- VESDA Air Sampling Detection smoke and gas detection system
- OneU In-Rack Active Extinguishing System
- VFR-400 Multi-Hazard Release Control Panel
- VSH1230 Extinguishing Agent
- Notification Appliances
- Abort, Manual Release, Lockout Switches